Friday, December 3, 2010

I don't know

I wish I could say that I did, but I really don't know. 
I'm on the edge, I'm on the rocks,
I can never really decide, whats in my heart, in my mind,
How relevant to find that question mark in the sky.
I'll teeter totter, perhaps I'll never grow up, perhaps I'll never know.
Yeah I've changed, and maybe grown, but I still don't really know.
Can I blame it on a comfortable silence? Just to say its okay?
I want to feel it, feel it right in my gut and know.
Ignorance or shame, I'm just a child, playing a game
Gosh, I wish, I wish on that question mark in the sky, that I knew, and that I could decide.
I felt, I felt in that moment, that perhaps I might break your heart, or worse, tear you apart.
I don't even know
you.
I don't even know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment